(1) The Academic Senate is a normative organization and the highest representative at the College.
(2) The Academic Senate has a fundamental duty:
a. Formulating academic policies and the development of the college;
b. Formulating policies and proficiency assessment of academic achievement and personality of academic society;
c. Formulating norms and benchmarks of higher education;
d. Giving consideration and approval of the Proposed Budget High Schools submitted by the Chairman;
e. Assessing the performance and accountability of the Chairman of the implementation of policies that have been established;
f. Formulating the implementation of regulations about academic freedom, freedom of academic forum, and the autonomy of science at the college;
g. Giving consideration to the Foundation regarding the prospective Chairman proposed to be appointed as Chairman.
h. Enforcing norms for the academic society;
(3) The Academic Senate consists of high school leadership, department chairman and vice lecturers for each study program
(4) The membership of the Academic Senate are set by the decision of the Chairman.
(5) The procedure for the election, appointment, and dismissal of faculty representatives from each department / study program as a member of the Academic Senate is determined by the Chairman after the approval of the Academic Senate.
(6) The Academic Senate can be chaired by the Chairman, assisted by a secretary chosen among members of the senate.
(7) In performing its duties, the academic senate may form committees consisting of members of the academic senate, if necessary plus other members.
(8) The procedure of decision making in meeting the academic senate is regulated in the regulation of the academic senate meeting.
(9) The academic senate membership is four years and may be reappointed, except members of the academic senate of the faculty representatives can be appointed no later than two terms of membership.
Chairman served as the main responsible and has the task of carrying out the general direction and policy, establish rules, norms and benchmarks of higher education with the approval of the Senate. Leading the implementation of education and teaching, research, community service and environmental development of the academic society in High School.
Vice chairman as executive of daily tasks of chairman consists of:
(a) Vice Chairman of education and teaching, quality assurance, research, and community service, hereinafter referred as Vice Chairman I (Puket I)
Duties: Representing the Chairman in the field of education and teaching, quality assurance, research, and community service.
Function: examining and coordinating activities within the College include:
a) Planning, implementation and development of education and teaching and research
b) Development of teaching staff and research professionals.
c) Preparation of a new education program
d) Developing programs for students reasoning power development business
e) Planning and implementation of educational cooperation, and teaching and research with all the executive element in the environment of STMIK AMIKOM Purwokerto.
f) Processing data concerning education and teaching, research, and community service, in the respective fields
g) Cooperation with all the executive elements in the environment of STMIK AMIKOM Purwokerto in any endeavor in the field of community services as well as supporting business.
h) Perform quality assurance of academic activities.
(b) Vice Chair of the field of public administration and finance, personnel and household hereinafter referred as Vice Chairman II (Puket II)
Duties: representing the Chairman in leading the implementation of activities in the field of public administration.
Function: supervising and coordinating activities within the College include:
a) general administration and financial management
b) the maintenance of employment
c) the maintenance of domesticity.
(c) Vice Chairman of student affairs, alumni, public relations and cooperation, hereinafter referred as Vice Chairman III (Puket III) Duties: representing the Chairman in leading the activities in the field of education that are curricular, alumni, public relations and collaborations. Function: examining and coordinating activities within the College include:
a) Implementation of student development by the entire faculty in developing the attitude and orientation as well as student activities
b) The welfare of students as well as business coaching and counseling students, the implementation of the reasoning power of students programmed by Puket I
c) Cooperation with all the executive element in Purwokerto AMIKOM STMIK environment in every business in student affairs.
d) The creation of a good education in a campus and the implementation of development and maintenance program for the unity and integrity of the nation based on Pancasila and the 1945 Constitution.
e) Processing data related to the field of education which is curricular.
f) Implementing activity program of tracking alumni.
g) Promoting cooperation and public relations.
Is the integrated study plan to guide the implementation of academic education and / or professional that is organized on the basis of a curriculum and is intended to allow the student learners to master the knowledge, skills, and attitudes in accordance with the objectives of the curriculum. The function of the course is to develop curriculum, curriculum evaluation, and organize the learning process in a given field of science in accordance with a predetermined curriculum. The study program is headed by a Chairman of the Program which is selected among the teaching force and is directly responsible to the Chairman by the Vice Chairman in its field. In carrying out everyday tasks, the chairman of the study program is assisted by a secretary of study program. The study program has the tasks namely education and teaching, research and community service in part or one branch of science, technology or specific art, according to the existing education programs and legislation in force. To organize the above mentioned tasks, the department has a function:
a. Conducting education and teaching in most branches of science, technology, art, particular for existing education programs.
b. Conducting research and development of science and art technology.
c. Performing community service.
d. Fostering academicians.
Academic Administration and Student Affairs Section (BAAK)
1. Developing Program Plan, activities and budget sections as well as the preparation of the plan to prepare the programs, activities and budget.
2. Collecting and reviewing legislation (regulations, the decision of the president, the minister and his staff) in the field of academic and student affairs.
3. Collecting, processing and analyzing data in academic, research, community service, student and alumni fund.
4. administration and scheduling of lectures, lab and test execution and administration of student activities.
5. planning needs of academic and student facilities.
6. Doing scientific meetings within the College.
7. Doing business licensing / recommendation student activities.
8. Preparing proposals of outstanding students election.
9. Preparing for the implementation of student activities.
10. Performing scholarships, career guidance and student services.
11. Implementing monitoring and evaluation (M & E) programs and academic and student activities.
12. Performing administrative learning development, quality assurance, and cooperation as well as the administration of student activities within the College.
13. Storing documents and letters in the field of academic and student affairs.
Quality Assurance Unit
Is a functional unit for monitoring and evaluating learning process, academic services, and developing a quality manual for learning process implementation.
Technical Implementation Unit (UPT)
Including laboratory and library, in charge of providing technical services to students to support teaching and learning in computer laboratory and library. Laboratory is a means of supporting courses in one or partially branch of science, technology or art in accordance with the purposes of the relevant field of study, and unit basic resources to develop science and education. Laboratory is headed by a laboratory whose expertise has met the requirements according to the branch of science, technology or certain arts and responsible directly to the department head. The laboratory has the task to conduct activities in science, technology or specific art as supporting the implementation of the basic tasks majors in accordance with the provisions of the relevant field. To organize the above mentioned tasks, the laboratory has the following functions:
a. Preparing the supporting facilities to carry out education and teaching in one or partially branch of science, technology or art in accordance with the relevant field of study.
b. Implementing supporting facilities to carry out research and development in one or partially branch of science, technology or art in accordance with the relevant field of study.
Institute for Research and Community Service (LP2M)
Which has the task of carrying out the promotion and development of science, technology and / or art to carry out the research and implementation of research consists of the types of research, research policy, the rights to intellectual property (IPR), publication of research results and the utilization of research results in addition to organizing coordinate activities and community service that is interdisciplinary. Coordinating, monitoring and assessing the implementation of research activities and community service performed by a unit under the coordination of Research and Community Service Center as well as participating and controling the administration of human resources required.
Public Administration and Finance Section
It is responsible for general administrative management for purposes of general administration management for institutions household purposes, setting usage / utilization and maintenance of institutions, financial management agencies, carrying out the calculation and payment of salaries of the leadership, faculty, and employees. Duties of the section include:
1. Developing plan programs, activities and budget sections and preparing planning programs, activities and budget sections.
2. Collecting, processing and analyzing data in the fields of finance and personnel.
3. Performing acceptance, storage, dispensing, accounting and financial accountability.
4. financial statements College
5. payment of salaries, allowances bond, certification allowance, allowance of honor, the money side dishes, overtime, vakasi, business travel, employment contract and purchase.
6. Preparing proposals employee formation
7. Preparing proposals mutation, development and welfare of employees.
8. Preparing proposals removal of outstanding faculty / lecturer is not fixed.
9. Preparing affairs administration employees leave
10. Performing the preparation of the Health Insurance, Pension Fund.
11. Doing business case settlement kepegawain
12. Conducting employee suggestion award.
13. Preparing election proposals outstanding lecturers and department head of achievement.
14. Storing documents and letters in finance and staff.
15. Collecting, processing and analyzing public data and household.
16. Doing correspondence and record keeping in College.
17. Doing cleanliness, beauty and security in College.
18. Doing leaders reception in College.
19. Preparing a mean of execution of official meetings, official ceremonies and scientific meetings in College.
20. Doing management of supplies.
21. Performing the preparation of monitoring instruments and household equipment goods
22. Conducting legal affairs and management.
23. Saving of documents and letters in the field of household and equipment.
24. implementing monitoring and evaluation (M & E) programs and activities of Subdivision.
25. Preparing reports and preparing statements Subdivision section.
1. Developing plan programs, activities and budget sections and preparing planning programs, activities and budget sections.
2. Performing system administration information in the academic field (SIA) High School level.
3. Performing administrative information systems in the field of personnel (SIAK) High School level.
4. Performing thte management of Information Systems in the field of budget / finance High School level.
5. Performing the management of information systems at the level of Program.
6. Performing the management of scheduling information system.
7. Performing the management of information systems in libraries.
8. Performing the management information systems in new admissions.
9. Storing documents and correspondence relating to the planning and information systems, which involves academic, student affairs, finance, personnel, and household.
10. Conducting research and development in the field of information technology both at the College and other agencies.
11. Preparing reports section
Business and Placement Center Section (BPC)
Providing services to the students and the relationship between alumni to add a contact relationship with the company / institution absorbent alumnus (graduate STMIK AMIKOM Purwokerto), cooperating with companies / agencies to increase the number of employment of the alumni STMIK AMIKOM Purwokerto.
Public Relation section
It is responsible for fostering good relations between the academic society, fostering relationships with other educational institutions, fostering relationships with business partners and companies / institutions (public and private)
5 Top Materi
5 Top Papers