STMIK AMIKOM Purwokerto has a symbol depicted in the form of:
Center in the form of a Crown formed from 5 flowers.
• The Crown symbolizes the Crown of the King of Mataram, Sultan Agung, who is the greatest King on Java.
• The symbol of the direction of the Crown symbolizes an enlightenment to the public in the fields of science, technology and the spread of the results of the Tri Dharma College in all directions.
• The number of 5 (five) flowers represents the birth month of STMIK AMIKOM Purwokerto.
• White symbolizes purity.
In the center of the symbol there is a circle that connects the Crown
• The symbol of the circle that connects the Crown symbolizes the driving wheel of STMIK AMIKOM Purwokerto to be the largest campus in Indonesia, which requires continuous effort throughout the academic community of STMIK AMIKOM Purwokerto.
The writing "STMIK" is located on the upper side and the inscription "AMIKOM" is in the center of the Crown Coat.
• White writing symbolizes purity.
On the outside of the writing of STMIK AMIKOM there are two pentagons.
• The symbol of the pentagon symbolizes the basic state of Pancasila.
• The pentagon that covers the crown has a base color and a blue line that symbolizes constancy in upholding scientific rules.
The inscription "HIGH SCHOOL OF INFORMATICS AND COMPUTER MANAGEMENT" is located on the upper left side curved towards the upper right side of 2 (two) pentagons and the word "PURWOKERTO" is located under 2 (two) pentagons between two stars.
• Stars represent Achievement.
• Posts and 2 (two) red stars symbolize courage.
5 Top Materi
5 Top Papers