Implementation of community service in the neighborhood STMIK AMIKOM Purwokerto coordinated by the Institute for Research and Community Services (LP2M) whose existence is based on Government Regulation No. 5 in 1980, was established by Decree of the Chairman STMIK AMIKOM Purwokerto No. 31 / K.02 / STMIK AMIKOM / IX / 2005 dated September 12, 2005. In carrying out the functions of Chairman STMIK devotion issued Decree No. AMIKOM Purwokerto 811 / K..02 / STMIK AMIKOM / IX / 2011 dated September 5, 2011 on the Regulation of Academic Affairs Community Service, LP2M STMIK AMIKOM Purwokerto always cooperated with the various institutions / government and private institutions including state-owned companies and enterprises, on the basis of partnership mutual support and mutual benefit.
1. To improve the implementation of science and technology program and so on.
2. To improve cooperation with other institutions in the development and application of science and technology.
3. To improve the ability of faculty to implement devotion.
4. To improve the knowledge and skills of students to give birth to copyrighted works (innovation) in the field of informatics, such as: programs, applications, algorithms, hardware, methodology, implementation approach, and so forth, which can be used to solve environmental problems in both rural and urban communities ,
5. To improve skills in the possession of students in using or utilizing information technology to assist and support daily activities in community and personal.
In order to achieve a dynamic society, the community service activities include:
• Individuals (entrepreneurs, farmers, employees, etc.)
• Institute for businesses, government institutions (BUMN, BUMS)
• Community / particular community. Field of Activity
Field activities developed by LP2M STMIK AMIKOM Purwokerto include Education and Human Services, Research and Application of Research Results and Granting Consultation. The types of activities undertaken by each field are
1. Education to the public event is held in order to distribute, disseminate science and technology and to improve the quality of human resources.
2. Service to the community, providing support services to people skills / target audience need. Various support services expertise is possible because STMIK AMIKOM Purwokerto has enough experts in accordance with the kind of expertise and disciplines developed.
3. Regional Development (cybermas Program, is an activity to develop a region with the rest of the system in a comprehensive and integrated using a computerized system).
4. The task of Practice, to produce a degree candidate as the successor to appreciate the development of complex problems faced by the community in the development and learn to cope with these problems in a pragmatic and scientific as well as to close knowledge, attitude and skills of the students through the application of science, technology and art in the community. To assist the government in accelerating the development and to prepare a cadre of development.
5. Development and Application of Research Results, results matter how sophisticated the research has not been a contribution to the development of society when the results have not been implemented. Not all research results have been presented in a form that is ready to be utilized by the community. One form of community service activities is an effort to develop research results into new products in the form of applied knowledge, technology or the arts. This product can be applied as software such as information systems, ways of working, working procedures, methods or hardware such as equipment, machinery and so on.
6. Entrepreneurship Culture Development in Higher Education, which guide students to use technology entrepreneurship. So that students can be independent.
Basically the scope of public service activities undertaken by LP2M STMIK AMIKOM Purwokerto is very wide which covers various aspects relating to the practice of science and technology to the people in order to empower and develop communities. But to focus more steps, especially in the era of global competition, LP2M STMIK AMIKOM Purwokerto sets some strategic issues as a basis per program, namely:
1. Small and Medium Industry Development Judging from the number of small and medium enterprises (SMEs) as well as power tamping work force, SMEs are far greater than the large-scale business premises. However condition of SMEs in general, it is very weak, especially when associated with conditions of competition is very competitive these days, both on the domestic market and the export market. The problems SMEs as well as a dedication program topics include: product quality, business management, marketing, technology, production process, quality of labor, and financing and access to capital.
2. Development of Entrepreneurship On the one hand the development of the national economy more reliant on the industrial sector, while on the other hand the spirit of motivation and skills of entrepreneurship on the part of the labor force and potential labor force is weak. Most labor both high school graduates, college, or S-1 on BUMN / BUMS, very few who have an interest in developing their own business (entrepreneurship). While the capacity of government and private sector has been very limited. Hence the creation of self-employment is an alternative that should be developed, so that unemployment does not become swollen. Problems in the development of entrepreneurship include: motivating entrepreneurship, production engineering skills, managerial skills capital, entrepreneurship skills using technology.
3. Regional Development The development gap between regions, especially between rural and urban areas look very prominent, especially in remote villages or far away from the access of economic growth. The potential of natural resources owned might reasonably available. These gaps, if solved, a new problem, especially for nearby towns, such as urbanization, security and the provision of public facilities. The issues that need to be solved, among others: the knowledge and skills of human resources, job creation, excavation and actualization of the potential resources of the community, entrepreneurship skills by utilizing the technology.
4. Technological Development Practice of science, technology and art (science and technology) will not be realized without the development of technology, both in the community and within the campus itself. As we know that education in strata more emphasis on the level of theory and methodology, while the level of applied skills must be developed to better support various types of devotion performed in public. Types of activities undertaken include: research, engineering technology, test and development, pilot.
5. Improving the Quality of Human Resources In order to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the labor force, especially in the public sector (civil servants) and private (BUMN / BUMS) hence improving the quality of human resources to be one of the main alternative solutions. This meant that the employees at the operational level as well as managers able to face the demands of the times are increasing. Issues of this strategy is developed in a variety of activities such as: business management training, management training administration, professional workforce training, leadership workshops, upgrading and preparation workshops.
5 Top Materi
practice task guide
Registration Procedures of KP
The procedure for registration and form judicium thesis
accreditation certificate undergraduate information system
accreditation certificate undergraduate informatics engineering
thesis journal guide
5 Top Papers